Circa 1920-30's Dahlia Salmon Pink Kimono
Lovely fine siik fabric kimono with the unique pattern: Dahlia.
Beautiful white and pink Dahlias covers all over the kimono and each white one has a final touch with golden hand painted lines.
Dahlia was introduced to Japan for the first time in 1842 from Dutch merchants and they became quite popular because of the exotic charm.
The other unique feature of this kimono should be its jacquard pattern.
It is called Kozuchi Suisha, small Mallet Water Wheel, which was used as a family crest as well.
Water wheel and mallets are known as auspicious symbols.
Period: circa 1920-30's
Material: Silk, silk lining
Pattern: Dahlia pattern and Kozuchi Suisha jacquard
Shoulder: 66 cm / 25.95 inches
Pit to pit: 63 cm / 24.80 inches
Length: 141 cm / 55.51 inches
Sleeve width: 32 cm / 12.60 inches
Sleeve length: 62 cm / 24.41 inches
It has some stains around the chest and the collar though, it is still good antique condition
considering this kimono is approximately 100years old.
We aim to describe the kimono as accurate as possible.
Extra images will be available on request.
Size: free size
Kimonos are almost rectangle shape so that they fit a lot of types of body shape.
Please check the measurements. The torso is UK 10 size body.
All measurements are taken from the back when the kimono is placed on a flat surface. The measurements are approximate.
Please contact if you have any questions before the purchase.
All sales on Furuki Yo-Kimono VIntage are final, so please check the photos and measurements carefully. Extra images will be available on request.
The sash other accessories are not included. This listing is only for the kimono.
Please contact us if you have any questions before the purchase.
All sales in my shop are FINAL, so please check the photos and measurements carefully.
There are much more kimonos in our instagram or even more kimonos in my physical shop in East London.
If you are interested, please check my instagram or facebook.
Instagram & Facebook account: @furukiyokimonovintage
THE SHOP ADDRESS :
Furuki Yo-KImono Vintage,
Pod 15, The Factory, 21-31 Shacklwell Lane, London E8 2DA
- Payment can be made through PayPal or ETSY Direct checkout. You can pay through PayPal using a credit card without signing up for a PayPal account.
- Payment must be made within 36 hours of purchase. If it is not, the sale will be canceled and appropriate feedback left. Please contact if you have problems.
I ship within 5 working days via Royal Mail 1st class signed for (with proof of delivery) in the UK . I can upgrade to Royal Mail Special Delivery (trackable and £500 compensation) if you prefer- please convo me for options and a quote.
For international shipping, I ship via Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed (Delivery confirmation available) , if you prefer cheaper option or upgrade please contact me.
For more information, visit http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- All sales are final.
- Color may vary from monitor to monitor; returns are not accepted for reasons to do with color.
- Returns are not accepted if something doesn't fit, so please be familiar with your measurements. I'm happy to provide any additional information / measurements that you might need.
- All of my items are vintage and pre-loved unless mentioned. I do my best to note any flaws, however, it is possible that a garment may have a small flaw that has accidentally been overlooked. I will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
- Returns of this nature must be return postmarked within 3 days of receipt, and received in the condition in which they were sent out. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
For wholesale enquiries please feel free to contact me.