Circa 1920s 1930s silk kimono, breathable summer silk, Japanese art deco floral pattern
Vintage deadstock silk tie dye shibori haori jacket
-circa 1920's - 1930's pre-war time (late Taisho or early Showa emperor era) Japanese silk handmade kimono (antique / vintage)
-silk 'ro' fabric (silk skipped thread weave, semi see-through breathable fabric for summer)
-Very light, thin and soft texture.
-beige x terracota geometric pattern and big purple, yellow & green flower pattern (very Japanese art deco)
-flowers are Japanese nadeshiko flower (symbol of beautiful Japanese lady) and kikyo (Japanese balloon flower)
-could be worn as a dressing gown or festival gown
-all silk, all handmade and all hand sawn
sleeve to sleeve accross 124cm / 48.82inches
Length 148cm / 58.27inches
Sleeve drop down 48cm / 18.9inches
Good vintage condition
There are some small light marks or discoloration. Though it has some flaws, it is still wearable good vintage condition.
-shipped from pet-free, smoke free house in London to worldwide.
If you have any questions please contact.
I only put my kimonos in this web-shop but I have so much more stock. Please check my instagram.
Thank you very much for looking.
- Payment can be made through PayPal or ETSY Direct checkout. You can pay through PayPal using a credit card without signing up for a PayPal account.
- Payment must be made within 36 hours of purchase. If it is not, the sale will be canceled and appropriate feedback left. Please contact if you have problems.
I ship within 5 working days via Royal Mail 1st class signed for (with proof of delivery) in the UK . I can upgrade to Royal Mail Special Delivery (trackable and £500 compensation) if you prefer- please convo me for options and a quote.
For international shipping, I ship via Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed (Delivery confirmation available) , if you prefer cheaper option or upgrade please contact me.
For more information, visit http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder.
- All sales are final.
- Color may vary from monitor to monitor; returns are not accepted for reasons to do with color.
- Returns are not accepted if something doesn't fit, so please be familiar with your measurements. I'm happy to provide any additional information / measurements that you might need.
- All of my items are vintage and pre-loved unless mentioned. I do my best to note any flaws, however, it is possible that a garment may have a small flaw that has accidentally been overlooked. I will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
- Returns of this nature must be return postmarked within 3 days of receipt, and received in the condition in which they were sent out. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
For wholesale enquiries please feel free to contact me.