Circa 1920's 1930's vintage antique Japanese pre-war art deco period silk haori jacket, one family crest at back
-circa 1920's - 1930's pre-war time (late Taisho or early Showa emperor era)
-Japanese silk handmade haori Jacket (short to middle length jacket type of kimono are called haori in Japanese)
-silk kinsa fabric (Japanese high quality silk crape)
-one botanical pattern family crest (dyed out) at upper back ( it means it was made for semi-formal occasion)
-copper (camel or dark beige) colour silk and geometric symbolic crysanthemum pattern hand painted dye
-silk traditional geometric symbol pattern lining
-yellow mustard color silk strings to tie at front (but not necessary to close front, we often leave it open)
-could be worn as a dressing gown or festival gown (originally in Japan haori is worn over long kimono as a jacket).
-all silk handmade, hand sawn
-very elegant and beautiful colourings.
sleeve to sleeve accross 128cm / 50.4inches
Length 84cm / 33 inches
Sleeve drop down 46cm / 18.1inches
Very good vintage condition
I found very small light mark on the back of sleeve. But I think it is hardly noticeable. This is still very good wearable vintage condition.
-shipped from pet-free, smoke free house in London to worldwide.
If you have any questions please contact.
I only put my kimonos in this web-shop but I have so much more stock. Please check my instagram.
Thank you very much for looking.
- Payment can be made through PayPal or ETSY Direct checkout. You can pay through PayPal using a credit card without signing up for a PayPal account.
- Payment must be made within 36 hours of purchase. If it is not, the sale will be canceled and appropriate feedback left. Please contact if you have problems.
I ship within 5 working days via Royal Mail 1st class signed for (with proof of delivery) in the UK . I can upgrade to Royal Mail Special Delivery (trackable and £500 compensation) if you prefer- please convo me for options and a quote.
For international shipping, I ship via Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed (Delivery confirmation available) , if you prefer cheaper option or upgrade please contact me.
For more information, visit http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder.
- All sales are final.
- Color may vary from monitor to monitor; returns are not accepted for reasons to do with color.
- Returns are not accepted if something doesn't fit, so please be familiar with your measurements. I'm happy to provide any additional information / measurements that you might need.
- All of my items are vintage and pre-loved unless mentioned. I do my best to note any flaws, however, it is possible that a garment may have a small flaw that has accidentally been overlooked. I will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
- Returns of this nature must be return postmarked within 3 days of receipt, and received in the condition in which they were sent out. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
For wholesale enquiries please feel free to contact me.