SOLD: Circa 1920-30s Silk Kinsha Crepe Nagajuban Undergarment: Orange x Yellow floral good fortune pattern
THIS KIMONO IS SOLD OUT.
However we have similer style / pattern kimono in the shop. Please contact if you are interested.
This is beautiful vintage silk under kimono from nearly 100 years ago. In this kimono you can find full of fortune symbols such as;
Chrysanthemums: fortune, wealth and longevity, good health in traditional kimono pattern.
Misu or Sudare (Japanese traditional natural roll blind curtain) : nobleness, victory, fortune, faith. Paony flower represents beauty
Plum blossoms, pine leaves and bamboo: fortune
Maple leaves; transformation, longevity
Knotted ribon strings: good relationship
Period: circa 1920-30s
Inside material: otton
Collar: Beautiful white chrysanthemum pattern jacquard silk. It is attached by simple hand stitching. It can be removed easily if you would like to change or wash the collar.
This kimono was appeared in the 'KIMONO JACK' feature in the Junior Style Magazine.
Shoulder: 63.5 cm / 25 inches
Pit to pit: 58 cm / 22.75 inches
Length: 126 cm / 49.5 inches
Sleeve width: 30.5 cm / 12 inches
Sleeve length: 56 cm / 22 inches
All measurements are taken from the back when the kimono is placed on a flat surface.
The measurements are approximate.
Sash belt is not included. If you would like a red silk sash please contact. I can send you pictures of sashes available at the moment.
Great vintage condition.
The lining is slightly coloured on the right side, and the back but they are not visible while wearing. There may be mild sign of age, however, I don't find major stains, damages or faults.
I try to describe the kimono as accurate as possible. Please see pictures for closer looks. If you are not sure, please ask to require more images.
Size: free size
kimonos are almost box-shape. it will fit many sizes depending how you wear. Please check the measurements.
Credits of photos with the models
Publication: Junior Style London magazine (@juniorstylelondon) in 2020.
Photographer: Nick Dale @nick.dale
Styling: YiJen Hsieh @hsiehyijen,
Model: Matilda Indy Ross @matildarossofficial @KidsLondon
There are much more kimonos in our instagram or even more kimonos in my physical shop in East London.
If you are interested, please check my instagram or facebook.
Instagram & Facebook account: @furukiyokimonovintage
THE SHOP ADDRESS :
Furuki Yo-KImono Vintage,
Pod 15, The Factory, 21-31 Shacklwell Lane, London E8 2DA
Please contact us if you have any questions before the purchase.
All sales in my shop are FINAL.
- Payment can be made through PayPal or ETSY Direct checkout. You can pay through PayPal using a credit card without signing up for a PayPal account.
- Payment must be made within 36 hours of purchase. If it is not, the sale will be canceled and appropriate feedback left. Please contact if you have problems.
I ship within 5 working days via Royal Mail 1st class signed for (with proof of delivery) in the UK . I can upgrade to Royal Mail Special Delivery (trackable and £500 compensation) if you prefer- please convo me for options and a quote.
For international shipping, I ship via Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed (Delivery confirmation available) , if you prefer cheaper option or upgrade please contact me.
For more information, visit http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- All sales are final.
- Color may vary from monitor to monitor; returns are not accepted for reasons to do with color.
- Returns are not accepted if something doesn't fit, so please be familiar with your measurements. I'm happy to provide any additional information / measurements that you might need.
- All of my items are vintage and pre-loved unless mentioned. I do my best to note any flaws, however, it is possible that a garment may have a small flaw that has accidentally been overlooked. I will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
- Returns of this nature must be return postmarked within 3 days of receipt, and received in the condition in which they were sent out. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
For wholesale enquiries please feel free to contact me.