Authentic Japanese silk hand made haori kimono jacket
This is very elegant repeated Karabana floral pattern haori jacket. It doesn;t choose occasions - casual, formal or as a loungewear.
-made by very soft high quality silk
-Circa 1920-30s silk haori jacket
- Black x khaki karabana botanical pattern
- You can wear reversible too ( there is no seam both sides and the lining is also pretty botanical pattern silk fabric
-Two silk strings (called haori-himo) to tie the jacket are attached inside the front panel. They are also made by silk handmade. If you dont need these, you can detach from the little hoops.
-excellent condition (please see pictures for closer looks).
Size; free size
kimonos are box-shape. it will fit many sizes. Shoulders are usually wider and shoulders and chest are the same
Length 78cm or 30.7inches
Sleeve to sleeve across 164cm or 64.5inches
Sleeve drop down 46.5cm or 18inches
shoulders / chest
Please ask if you have any question.
- Payment can be made through PayPal or ETSY Direct checkout. You can pay through PayPal using a credit card without signing up for a PayPal account.
- Payment must be made within 36 hours of purchase. If it is not, the sale will be canceled and appropriate feedback left. Please contact if you have problems.
I ship within 5 working days via Royal Mail 1st class signed for (with proof of delivery) in the UK . I can upgrade to Royal Mail Special Delivery (trackable and £500 compensation) if you prefer- please convo me for options and a quote.
For international shipping, I ship via Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed (Delivery confirmation available) , if you prefer cheaper option or upgrade please contact me.
For more information, visit http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder.
- All sales are final.
- Color may vary from monitor to monitor; returns are not accepted for reasons to do with color.
- Returns are not accepted if something doesn't fit, so please be familiar with your measurements. I'm happy to provide any additional information / measurements that you might need.
- All of my items are vintage and pre-loved unless mentioned. I do my best to note any flaws, however, it is possible that a garment may have a small flaw that has accidentally been overlooked. I will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
- Returns of this nature must be return postmarked within 3 days of receipt, and received in the condition in which they were sent out. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
For wholesale enquiries please feel free to contact me.